Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russian soilders looting abandoned RUSSIAN Properties in Kursk. Video taken from a captured Russuan conscript...

I guess it's what they do best...

It is,when Ukrainian Forces went into Kursk Region,homeowners were confused why their toilets and washing machines was not stolen.
They were also confused as to why mum and daughter was'nt raped infront of dad/husband,before being executed.
Your right.....it's what they do!!

Slava Ukraini.

Oh dear Ukraine now has had access to the Russian Railway communications network for over a day now. I wonder if Russia has or can turn access off.
I doubt it as much of this access is automated - defect detectors etc.

STATEMENT OF THE SBU REGARDING THE CONDUCT OF ENEMY PROPAGANDA

The Security Service of Ukraine records the attempts of the special services of the Russian Federation to use the situation in the Kursk region to baselessly accuse Ukrainian defenders of committing war crimes. For this purpose, the Russian side creates and distributes various fakes and misinformation that have nothing to do with reality.

Such informational and psychological special operations of the enemy are connected, first of all, with the impossibility of effectively countering the offensive actions of the Armed Forces.

According to the SBU, in the near future the Russian special services may resort to staging crimes, in particular, against the civilian population of the Kursk region, in order to further accuse the Ukrainian side of committing them.

The Security Service of Ukraine warns that such attempts are futile and will not affect the offensive actions of the Armed Forces or the opinion of our country's international partners.

After all, the Defense Forces of Ukraine have proven to the whole world that they strictly follow the rules and customs of warfare. In particular, both regarding the treatment of Russian prisoners of war and the civilian population.

Ukrainian soldiers are steadily approaching the Victory of Ukraine. And no enemy propaganda will stand in the way of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.