Russian invasion of Ukraine

Demonized by the west?
We don't have to. Just look how caring China was when dealing with Hong Kong.
The sooner you realise your leadership are a bunch of twats the better.

This isn't an attack on Chinese people by the way. I have great Chinese friends.
They tell me how it is "back home" etc.
Did your great Chinese friends tell you that we will invade russia? I've never heard that.

The bridges i mentioned the other day were more East.
I dont know how many Russians were in the Tetkino area.
I would of thought they got them all out before blowing the bridges though.
But you never know with this lot.
They have a habit of fucking their own over.

Heroyam Slava.
They can easily swim through, it's a small river. But they had to leave all their equipment.

What's going to happen when hopefully this is all over with the POW's?

Even if Putin is removed some other nutter will take over and I can't see Russia welcoming them back with open arms.

Wok or cock?
They could have said knob, but i translated!

Just not having a bot from China spouting righteousness, when his country is funding/arming a country attacking a smaller country. All in the pursuit of cheap fuel/oil or money. The west is helping a smaller country DEFEND itself against aggression. So our arming/funding is not the same. I would be on the streets protesting if we supported similar. (good luck with that in "free" China)

And it's not just China. India should also be ashamed. There are also many others including Arab states.
I have no problem governments enriching their own country. Just not at the DIRECT expense of killing innocent civilians. Saying "but we are poor", or "it's just business" is no excuse.
That blood is directly on their hands. We will not forget this once the Ukraine has won...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.