Russian invasion of Ukraine

Easy to get carried away but the current narrative is plainly generally positive, especially given where we were a few months ago.

The US ultimately got battered in Vietnam. Their opponent was less powerful, but smarter and more agile. And were defending their homeland.

There are manifest parallels.

Let’s hope justice prevails. The alternative is too awful to contemplate.

Last edited:
Easy to get carried away but the current narrative is plainly generally positive, especially given where we were a few months ago.

The US ultimately got battered in Vietnam. Their opponent was less powerful, but smarter and more agile. And were defending their homeland.

There are manifest parallels.

Let’s hope justice prevails. The alternative is too awful to contemplate.
I'm generally optimistic in life.
It is so good to be seeing so much goods news, but the small pessimistic side of me keeps saying "but for how long?"

Things seem to be too good to be true ATM. How can the Ukraine be doing this to Russia and Putin.
In the meantime, i'm just going to be enjoying it as it is!

I've long believed Russia was all bluster and no substance, like most bullies are. Second strongest Army in the world, my arse!

Russia's economy is firmly in the toilet, but it probably does have enough resource to prolong the war indefinitely.
However, how long will the Russian elite put up with it? (the general population are just mindless gutless sheep)
At what point does somebody take the risk and team up with some disgruntled Generals etc.

I think it is time to drop the "Bridge"...

Last edited:
They won't......not a chance.
I cant speak for all Ukrainians,but my dad,firmly believed in "an eye for an eye"....no matter what.

Slava Ukraini.

Yet you will still get some knob on here saying the Ukraine have to be better than them.
No, for what they did, a message has to be sent that if you want to play that game, then you will reap what you sow.

I don't know if it's "the plan" or whatever.
There is talk that the Russians are pulling around 150k troops from Ukraine for Kursk Region.
Logistics will be a major problem,moving that amount....if true.

Heroyam Slava.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.