Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ukrainian Forces are shelling the town of Rakitnoe,Belgorod Region.
Shelling is from Kursk Region.
Rakitnoe is about 55km slightly Southeast of Sudzha,Kursk Region.

Slava Ukraini.

Is there any good reason for NOT dropping the bridge to Crimea? Seems bizarre to me that it’s been left intact. So there must be some logistical reason for keeping it up - but what?

Is there any good reason for NOT dropping the bridge to Crimea? Seems bizarre to me that it’s been left intact. So there must be some logistical reason for keeping it up - but what?
To leave it for the time of an amphibious assault on Crimea to create maximum confusion was something I posited yesterday.

I’m sure there of lots of other good reasons. Picking the right time to have a catastrophic impact on Putin’s grip on power being one that springs to mind. We’re certainly not at that point. Yet.

Notwithstanding the opinions here, given that Ukraine have tried at least twice and failed, simply that it's very hard to do is the simplest explanation.

Notwithstanding the opinions here, given that Ukraine have tried at least twice and failed, simply that it's very hard to do is the simplest explanation.
I think the weapons at their disposal (cf. Storm Shadow & HIMARS) since those attempts have greatly increased the likelihood of it being successful, although certainly not guaranteed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.