Russian invasion of Ukraine

Poltava.......

A Russian strike on the Communications Institute has turned into a devastating tragedy. Among the victims are cadets and military personnel, possibly caught outside during formation or as they were exiting the building, going to the bomb shelter. Dozens have been killed, with over a hundred injured.

Slava Ukraini.

Poltava.......

A Russian strike on the Communications Institute has turned into a devastating tragedy. Among the victims are cadets and military personnel, possibly caught outside during formation or as they were exiting the building, going to the bomb shelter. Dozens have been killed, with over a hundred injured.

Slava Ukraini.
Fucking awful.

Poltava.......

Slava Ukraini.

Russia actually managed to hit a military target??

Still sounds like a lot of innocent collateral damage :(

Only my opinion....
The US limiting Ukraine on strikes inside Russia,is basically arming and protecting Russia.
Yes,i know they send weapons,but tell them what they can and can't hit.
What is the fuckin point?
Russia ain't escalating jack shit.
All the Ukrainian designers/technichians etc for their Nuclear weapons are dead.
How they even been servicing them?

Slava Ukraini.

Apparently....

Thermite mixture - 500-530g.
Aluminum pipe, circuit board, ignition - 200g.
Total weight 700 - reactions 3-4 seconds.
Active combustion time is about 2 minutes. After this, the molten metal continues to work.
Combustion temperature – up to 2500°C
For setting fire to joint ventures, dugouts, armored vehicles, and automotive equipment.
If it hits a horizontal part of a lightly armored vehicle, it can burn through it.
Works more reliably when dropped from low altitudes.

Slava Ukraini.
A beast...

Only my opinion....
The US limiting Ukraine on strikes inside Russia,is basically arming and protecting Russia.
Yes,i know they send weapons,but tell them what they can and can't hit.
What is the fuckin point?
Russia ain't escalating jack shit.
All the Ukrainian designers/technichians etc for their Nuclear weapons are dead.
How they even been servicing them?

Slava Ukraini.
Not just your opinion.
Russia is being allowed to destroy and kill everyone with no comeback except what Ukraine develops itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.