Russian invasion of Ukraine

No, absolutely not, but if the current bombardment continues, then legitimate military targets within Russia, probably. There are already NATO tanks etc.. on Russian soil.
I’m curious why she would change sleepy Joes policy bearing in mind she doesn’t appear to have a decisive personality and is likely to have a lot of other issues to contend with (I hope she does btw)

I’m curious why she would change sleepy Joes policy bearing in mind she doesn’t appear to have a decisive personality and is likely to have a lot of other issues to contend with (I hope she does btw)
The principal reason is because the election will be done and therefore not in danger of being lost by an unexpected turn of events. It’s only guesswork though mate!

One man’s “decisive” is another woman’s “thoughtful and considered.”

The VP, regardless of what one thinks, is on a short leash and often not able to speak their own mind. I have no doubt she will allow her own voice to be heard, and forcefully, when necessary, on any number of topics, if elected.

The principal reason is because the election will be done and therefore not in danger of being lost by an unexpected turn of events. It’s only guesswork though mate!
I don't see much change. From a macro perspective the west's support of UKA and sanctions are working. Putin / Russia is weaker than ever. He is barely in control. They won't want to rock the boat, I imagine they are hoping that he loses power via some internal coup in the next year. They will keep the pressure on without wanting to appear overly involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.