Russian invasion of Ukraine

I don't see much change. From a macro perspective the west's support of UKA and sanctions are working. Putin / Russia is weaker than ever. He is barely in control. They won't want to rock the boat, I imagine they are hoping that he loses power via some internal coup in the next year. They will keep the pressure on without wanting to appear overly involved.
You might be right mate but it go o there’s a change that once Trump is out of the way (assuming that happens) the US administration could start to be more strident towards the situation.

Like I said, it’s only guesswork!

Last edited:
Where all these Patriot batteries and anti missile systems that Ukraine were promised three months ago?
Honestly it does my head in.

Last edited:
Where all these Patriot batteries and anti missile systems the Ukraine were promised three months ago?
There seems to be no sense of urgency from any of the countries that have been promising this kit, and yet every day more and more lives are being lost needlessly.

Where all these Patriot batteries and anti missile systems the Ukraine were promised three months ago?

There seems to be no sense of urgency from any of the countries that have been promising this kit, and yet every day more and more lives are being lost needlessly.
I think it's now more than obvious the West still views ruSSia as a nuclear threat, plus there was the statement last week about relationship building after the war
The West is doing just enough to keep the ruSSians from overwhelming the Ukrainian defences and it's playing a waiting game on collapsing putin's administration from within. This ruSSian commander's statement, if true, gives us all hope it will be sooner rather than later
The West doesn't want a defeated and humiliated ruSSia on the battlefield
If it did, it would already be done

I think it's now more than obvious the West still views ruSSia as a nuclear threat, plus there was the statement last week about relationship building after the war
The West is doing just enough to keep the ruSSians from overwhelming the Ukrainian defences and it's playing a waiting game on collapsing putin's administration from within. This ruSSian commander's statement, if true, gives us all hope it will be sooner rather than later
The West doesn't want a defeated and humiliated ruSSia on the battlefield
If it did, it would already be done
In the meantime Ukraine has to suffer.
You may be right - but it is a complete and utter disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.