Russian invasion of Ukraine

Just watched "The Zelensky Story" on iplayer.

Brilliant, informative, inspiring.

Highly recommended.
Just finished off the first episode and will be watching the second shortly.

All three of these descriptions (so far) are correct, and already, whilst undoubtedly oversimplifying things, It’s reinforced in me that, ultimately, this is a war of good against evil.

The Russian Military:

Russia runs out of tanks in md 2025.
- 2000 "manufactured" a year.
- 1500 refurbished old models.
- 500 new vehicles T80 / T72 variants.
- Boneyard's empty by mid 2025.

Loses 6000 a year. Though rates are dropping doe to the lack of tanks actually committed to assaults.

The same applies to APVs (BTR-X BPM-Y etc) and other weapons.

Last edited:
North Nui York Retaken by Ukraine (agaIn) - Russian High ground to SW under assault from the west.

Just read this and it pretty much sums up my views on the whole scenario.

Like I posted last night, this is ultimately a battle of good against evil. I know it’s more complex and nuanced than that, but that’s ultimately what this boils down to at its base level.

Anyone who looks at the principal actors and cannot see this, has gone so far down the rabbit hole that they are beyond saving.

1725883902924.png

The front line is less than 8km (4.9 miles) from Pokrovsk. Serhiy Dobryak, the head of the city’s military administration, says that Russians target the city not just with ballistic missiles and multiple rocket launchers - they also now strike with guided bombs and even artillery, as the city is now within the range of those weapons too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.