Russian invasion of Ukraine

This sort of reporting from the bbc annoys me.

The Western sanctions come as Russia has continued to make gains in eastern Ukraine, with Moscow's forces rapidly approaching the key settlement of Pokrovsk - an essential transport hub.
"Rapidly" is a bit of a joke (bordering on russian propoganda), maybe 10's of metres a day (if that), yes they make gains, but never rapidly, and there's never any mention of the losses those gains create.

This sort of reporting from the bbc annoys me.

"Rapidly" is a bit of a joke (bordering on russian propoganda), maybe 10's of metres a day (if that), yes they make gains, but never rapidly, and there's never any mention of the losses those gains create.
British media parrot Russian propaganda without questioning it. Claims made by Ukraine on the other hand are questioned.
Strange really as Russian rarely tells the truth and Ukraine rarely tells untruths.
I believe it is because journalists are fundamentally lazy and like their stories saved up on a plate and Russias official news outlets are very good at doing this.

Last edited:
Some Russian bloggers claim that the 2 Ukrainian Drones that were shot down,during an attack on Olenya Airfield,were launched from Finland.
They said Norway first,now Finland.

Slava ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.