Russian invasion of Ukraine

Depressing post.

Russia dropped 900 glide bomb on Ukraine and Kursk last week. Unless the west can provide Ukraine with weapons to take out glide bombs or the lauch vehicles or the military airfields the launch aircraft fly from, then I'm afraid Russia will eventually overwhelm Ukraine.
There are weapons that can take all three out (glide bombs, aircraft and military airfields), but for some reason, the West is not prepared to give them to Ukraine.
All the guff about supporting Ukraine is just that. Guff.

Russia dropped 900 glide bomb on Ukraine and Kursk last week. Unless the west can provide Ukraine with weapons to take out glide bombs or the lauch vehicles or the military airfields the launch aircraft fly from, then I'm afraid Russia will eventually overwhelm Ukraine.
They show no sign whatsoever of overwhelming Ukraine, glide bombs or not, they've been immently taking Pokrovsk for about 6 weeks, yet they're still not there or even that close. They do flatten towns of course, but I don't understand that, what use to them is a flattened town.

21/2 years into the 3 day war they've gained a chunk of land, but not a huge chunk, given they gained a large chunk in 2014, they've gained next to nothing since 2022 ended, and even lost some of their own territory.

Should the west be doing more, yes, but Ukraine needs to build it's own weapons that can attack into russia, well it has, the drones do a good job, perhaps they need to develop their own "glide bombs", though I hope they never intentionally hit civilians with them like putin does.

They show no sign whatsoever of overwhelming Ukraine, glide bombs or not, they've been immently taking Pokrovsk for about 6 weeks, yet they're still not there or even that close. They do flatten towns of course, but I don't understand that, what use to them is a flattened town.

21/2 years into the 3 day war they've gained a chunk of land, but not a huge chunk, given they gained a large chunk in 2014, they've gained next to nothing since 2022 ended, and even lost some of their own territory.

Should the west be doing more, yes, but Ukraine needs to build it's own weapons that can attack into russia, well it has, the drones do a good job, perhaps they need to develop their own "glide bombs", though I hope they never intentionally hit civilians with them like putin does.
I hope you are right but I'm afraid 900 glide bombs every week from a half a tonne to 3 tones does a hell of a lot of damage.
And they aren't being stopped.
Ukraine has resorted to defence in depth tactics so that one hit isn't catastrophic but IT IS taking a heavy toll AND allowing meat waves to gain ground.

To be honest the West's inability in helping Ukaine to counter these weapons in anything like a timely manner is AN ABSOLUTE FUCKING DISGRACE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.