Russian invasion of Ukraine

The message from Putin is thus:

Let me do what I want or I will nuke you.

Under any conceivable circumstance we can't allow him to get anything that he wants, he's a lunatic and lunatics don't stop of their own volition.
i dont get it mate, a week or so he made a statement that if any country hinders the invasion then there will be action from Russia like the world has never in history seen before,so were not in Ukraine but certainly doing the next best thing by sending wepons and no action to date,something tells me he's waving his cock about and then i see other signs and think he's lost the plot

I'm sure something happened in the recent past... /eye roll

Without turning this into Brexit - I think there is a strong chance we might get far better relationships with the EU. I’d be very very disappointed if we don’t. We can only be impressed at how well we’ve worked together on this for the most part, even if some needed a bit more nudging than others - it reminds us there is more that unites us than divided us. Let’s see, but I’m hopeful

i dont get it mate, a week or so he made a statement that if any country hinders the invasion then there will be action from Russia like the world has never in history seen before,so were not in Ukraine but certainly doing the next best thing by sending wepons and no action to date,something tells me he's waving his cock about and then i see other signs and think he's lost the plot

True mate.

Now it's the sanctions that might make him vaporise us, so he wants us to back off, give him money and just enjoy the fireworks show :)

Without turning this into Brexit - I think there is a strong chance we might get far better relationships with the EU. I’d be very very disappointed if we don’t. We can only be impressed at how well we’ve worked together on this for the most part, even if some needed a bit more nudging than others - it reminds us there is more that unites us than divided us. Let’s see, but I’m hopeful

Better getting this shit sorted first,before getting free mobile roaming again in Europe and playing mates again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.