Russian invasion of Ukraine

I dunno..I imagine if you have military experience and have spent some time in a Ukrainian prison, you're probably hard as fuck.

They might have to attend an induction and health and safety course before being allowed into battle. Check their knowledge of heavy lifting and which areas to go to in case of fire etc.

I think the Russians had deluded themselves that due to the success of their cyber operations over the last few years that no one could do the same to them. They're finding out that there's some smart people in opposition to the regime and in the west who can wage cyber warfare as well.
Yes. I am hoping our cyber warfare machine is fully operational.

It looks like Putin is being backed into a corner and that he might decide to take the whole world down with him as a result, to 'save face'.
However correct you think our political stance is on this you'll still be dead at the end of it.
Awww don't even

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.