Russian invasion of Ukraine

You mean they will sell oil that we thought was ours when we 'ruled' their countries ?
Until they nationalised the oil industry the west was basically stealing it from them. You cannot blame OPEC for looking after themselves.
So, as we stand on the brink of a global conflict, you believe that's a perfectly acceptable reason for OPEC to stick two fingers up to the international community. The exploitation of a crisis for profit is surely unforgivable irrespective of the historical context.

Guys, we might have been backing the wrong side.

The Russians are claiming that the Ukrainians are using their own citizens as human shields and that it was the Ukrainians who attacked their own citizens first!

oh-my-god-omg.gif
America’s next President in the GIF, well done.

So in the space of 5 mins he’s gone from a shit lb to a potential solution to nuclear annihilation & a way of reversing climate change by blocking the sun.

I think you miss the point. I think it would be rather better to not "go" in the first place ;-)
Of course.

I have a pal who doesn’t follow the news, any world affairs, isn’t interested at all in any politics and has never voted.

I spoke to him in the pub at the weekend and he had no idea what was going on in the Ukraine.

I’m actually jealous of him.

Following his example i'm going to run screaming into every school I can telling the kids that we're all going to burn in nuclear fire, the flesh will drip from our searing bones and Santa isn't real, before feeling dignified that at least I wasn't trying to sugar coat the situation. :)
What !!!!!!! He doesn't exsist....how can that be.????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.