Russian invasion of Ukraine

Guys, we might have been backing the wrong side.

The Russians are claiming that the Ukrainians are using their own citizens as human shields and that it was the Ukrainians who attacked their own citizens first!

oh-my-god-omg.gif

How is it helpful? During the 7 milliseconds where one’s brain thinks “wow that’s bright” before being vaporised, which part of one of your warning posts will save the day?
That's a rather narrow interpretation of what is / isn't helpful. What's helpful I think is reminding people just how essential it is that we somehow find a way to reach a negotiated settlement of some kind. Rather than sunny pictures of Hiroshima 75 years on with the implication, don't worry everything will turn out OK in the end.

That's a rather narrow interpretation of what is / isn't helpful. What's helpful I think is reminding people just how essential it is that we somehow find a way to reach a negotiated settlement of some kind. Rather than sunny pictures of Hiroshima 75 years on with the implication, don't worry everything will turn out OK in the end.
I’d argue knowing absolutely nothing about it and living in ignorance is a better way to go.

Guys, we might have been backing the wrong side.

The Russians are claiming that the Ukrainians are using their own citizens as human shields and that it was the Ukrainians who attacked their own citizens first!

oh-my-god-omg.gif
The really staggering thing about the endless Russian lies, is not the lies in themselves, but that they are so completely and utterly pigshit thick as to believe anyone remotely believes a word they say. Just who on planet earth are they trying to kid? Beggars belief really. They'd be better off just saying "Look, we're all cunts. We know we are. You know we are."

How is it helpful? During the 7 milliseconds where one’s brain thinks “wow that’s bright” before being vaporised, which part of one of your warning posts will save the day?
Following his example i'm going to run screaming into every school I can telling the kids that we're all going to burn in nuclear fire, the flesh will drip from our searing bones and Santa isn't real, before feeling dignified that at least I wasn't trying to sugar coat the situation. :)

Following his example i'm going to run screaming into every school I can telling the kids that we're all going to burn in nuclear fire, the flesh will drip from our searing bones and Santa isn't real, before feeling dignified that at least I wasn't trying to sugar coat the situation. :)
Santa isn't real? Fake news kids

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.