Russian invasion of Ukraine

The eyes of the world are on the ukraine pm, he is playing it just right and is not going to be torturing any of the russians or doing anything out of order but defend the country
Don't mean to be brutal, but you can bet your bottom dollar they will be fucking up plenty of Russian soldiers for information, there will be torture and murder on both sides

I am surprised at the Swiss taking such measures, they usually don't take sides in any conflict and pride themselves on their neutrality. I see the IOC have now banned both Russian and Belorussian athletes from all comps. They have also been kicked out of all international Chess competitions and it's only a matter of time before FIFA and UEFA follow suit. The isolation and pressure on Russia must be enormous. Time for western diplomats to offer that olive branch and a way out of this mess for Putin before more people needlessly lose their lives.
That’s one way to get to them, they bloody love their chess

I think your point should not be targeted at one part of the political spectrum but all over, as Russian sympathy (politics, not people) also lies with Trump, Banks, Carlson, Farage and so on, who aren't left wing last time I checked. I think those views lie across society for a variety of reasons. It's strange how eroded left right wing is becoming these days, covid and other political events are causing havoc.
Good point. My argument was moreover how strange it is for the far left to still look on Russia positively. It doesn’t surprise me Trump and the like are in bed with them, they’re greedy cunts.

But you’re right, Russia’s influence spans the whole spectrum. Which is why it’s also bizarre that Putin has fucked that within a week and united the vast majority against him.

The really staggering thing about the endless Russian lies, is not the lies in themselves, but that they are so completely and utterly pigshit thick as to believe anyone remotely believes a word they say. Just who on planet earth are they trying to kid? Beggars belief really. They'd be better off just saying "Look, we're all cunts. We know we are. You know we are."

Thing is mate it’s food to the Putin apologists

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.