Russian invasion of Ukraine

Not sure it was Trumps problem as such, it was more his justification for looking into getting out of NATO. I don’t believe he thought he would get the outcome he was publicly saying he was.

I think we’re well beyond the point with Trump of taking his rhetoric at face value, particularly when there’s a potential subsequent benefit to Putin, surely.

Exactly. The guy was called a fucking moron by his own secretary of state because of his bizarre and out of touch behaviour during a meeting at the pentagon.

Ah, ignoring the underlying motive then I agree it was a valid argument.
It was, the stupid **** shouldn’t have broadcast to the public though, he put our lads in danger the minute he did, including my nephew who was posted in s particularly dangerous hotspot.

@SWP's back will apologise soon I’m sure.

Russia is gonna collapse after China comes in an deliver the final nail in there coffin, the US is gonna have their tentacles out in half of the country and China will claim the other half, leading to tension and cold war between the US and China.

History tend to repeat itself

In fairness to the rags, they’ve cancelled their money spinning sponsorship with Aeroflot..Fair play to the dirty red bastards

The deal finishes in 2023 anyway. You watch the fuck get every ounce of publicity out of this.

United didn’t do anything voluntarily, the government literally made it illegal to do business with Aeroflot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.