Russian invasion of Ukraine

CNN Turk reporting that....Russia has declared its readiness for direct negotiations between Zelensky and Putin.
Dunno if that's true or not.

If Putin thinks Ukraine is giving any land up,he's pissing in the wind.
He should be begging Zelensky not to take Crimea back.

Slava Ukraini.
Erdogan arrived today for talks in Lvov with Zelenskiyi. The old cunning fox will bend the policy of the Kremlin in any way. I am sure that Erdogan is the same dictator as putin

Just watched that on the news, terrifying sounds of the shells incoming and impacting.
Unfortunately, in the war you quickly get used to them, I personally stopped being afraid of them somewhere on the third day. and it's very terrible. Even when the shell flew into my house it was not so scary, the main thing is that we remained alive and well)

CNN Turk reporting that....Russia has declared its readiness for direct negotiations between Zelensky and Putin.
Dunno if that's true or not.

If Putin thinks Ukraine is giving any land up,he's pissing in the wind.
He should be begging Zelensky not to take Crimea back.

Slava Ukraini.
Why do you think Erdogan in Lviv today? He’s there to send a message from the ****. If you can read between the lines you’ll see the desperate need for ceasefire. That means things are not so well at the front line for the tsar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.