Russian invasion of Ukraine

Very interesting footage from the BBC correspondent embedded with a Ukrainian drone team on the ground not far from Kherson that are lighting up targets for their artillery to shoot at.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62578235

And people knock the ‘’woke’ BBC coverage continually - I’ve seen so many BBC journalists risk their lives out there and their reporting has been excellent from day 1

Last edited:
As regards the post earlier about someone saying the supplies of ammunition and weaponry may dry up, that's not going to happen.

The tide has turned and every single democratic nation should be behind this push, even more than before, for Ukraine to regain the land stolen from them by Putin.

On a side note, looks like South Korea is going to be a good source for arms for a while.

1600 tanks and howitzers, and 50 fighter jets all to be delivered this year.

Last edited:
And people knock the ‘’woke’ BBC coverage continually - I’ve seen so many BBC journalists risk their lives out there and their reporting has been excellent from day 1
They’ve all had their face in the sun, it’s a mere side-piece at the moment and mainly from Kyiv. Not disparaging them, it’s a media thing and who owns/backs them thing.

Nobody wants bad things overshadowing their thing, especially when they’re profiteering from you.

On a side note, looks like South Korea is going to be a good source for arms for a while.

1600 tanks and howitzers, and 50 fighter jets all to be delivered this year.
Not quite - About a 1/5 of the order to be delivered this year.
The 980 K2 Black Panther tanks manufactured by Hyundai Rotem are cracking tanks. Tankies love them.
The 640 K9 Thunder self-propelled 150mm howitzers manufactured by Hanwha defence fire standard NATO long range artilary shells. Also 50 FA-50 trainer jets.

150 tanks and 68 howitzers to be delivered this year. With a manufacturing facility for the tanks and howitzers by 2026.

I guess Poland doesn't trust Germany or France.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.