Russian invasion of Ukraine

Day 177 Review:

Interesting stuff on why Ukraine didn't make the invasion warnings public. For the record I think Zelenskiy was right. With an economic collapse the Russians woukd have won quickly.

Bloody drones are game changers in war and Amazon doing deliveries with them in the future!
Maybe not. From information gleaned from the BBC drone articles and other sources, Russian Drone ECM works - they just haven't got enough of it and it's top of the Ukraibe HIMARS / M270 target list.
Repurposed civilian drones dont work when the ECM is turned on and Bayraktar done loses get higher as well. - they just aren't as effective as they were.
Balanced fighting forces are always the answer. Drones and Drone counter measures just change the balance.

Last edited:
Day 177 Review:

Interesting stuff on why Ukraine didn't make the invasion warnings public. For the record I think Zelenskiy was right. With an economic collapse the Russians woukd have won quickly.
That reason he cites didn't actually cross my mind but their is plausibility in it, but I can see how Ukrainians after the russians invaded would take offence to that strategy

Not so sure about that. Ukraine is closer to Greece in Orthodox thought. Indeed the Russian Orthodox support of United Russian politics caused a schism in 2018.
maybe you are right, but I have been to Greece on vacation many times and I have many Greek friends, their support for russia is higher than the support for Ukraine at times) it seems to me that Greece is the second country after Serbia that loves russia)

Can also be your downfall......
A Russian drone hit some power lines and Ukrainian forces got hold of it.The Russians had been flying it round their base,I think near Mykolayiv.
Ukrainian forces removed the memory card and got all the deatails from it.......Russian base,now destroyed.

Slava Ukraini.
Hilarious stuff!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.