Russian invasion of Ukraine

Day 177 Review:

Interesting stuff on why Ukraine didn't make the invasion warnings public. For the record I think Zelenskiy was right. With an economic collapse the Russians woukd have won quickly.
The original film "Dunkirk" has one scene where a road full of refugees are strafed by ME-109s. Would a warning have increased the likelihood of a repeat (or multiple repeats) in Ukraine? Would roads packed with panicked refugees have allowed the Ukrainian army to mobilise in an effective manner? Would the Russians have doubled down on the Nazis' atrocities?
Hindsight is a wonderful thing but the decider never has it. They can rely on history, personal experience and what they think is right for the people they represent. To err is human as long as it's not malicious.
Poor show from a newspaper which uncovered "Watergate". No Pulitzer prize from me but perhaps the Russians can send some gold or blood diamonds for a job well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.