Russian invasion of Ukraine

Good afternoon friends, today you have a match day, good luck and victory for your team in the match against Magpies! And as for Dugin's daughter, she was no less a propagandist than her father, she said on the air that she wanted death for the Ukrainians. There is such a saying in russia, - "To a dog, dog's death." This is not considered as literally the death of a dog as an animal) This is considered as a bad death for a bad person, and I am glad that this person is demilitarized.

Didn't realise he had pissed Putin off, probably the work of FSB agents then.

"The pair were due to travel back from the event on Saturday evening in the same car before Mr Dugin made the decision to travel separately from his daughter at the last minute."

Did he know something?
Definitely, and will now live with the guilt.

Lot of information coming out this morning about Dugin and his daughter, despicable people, both of them.

It's a shame he wasn't in the car with her, when it happened.

There's a photo of him posing next to a BMP-2, holding an AK-47, from within Georgia during the 2008 invasion by these Russian pigs.

The world will not miss her, and it won't miss him, when he is gone.

Lot of information coming out this morning about Dugin and his daughter, despicable people, both of them.

It's a shame he wasn't in the car with her, when it happened.

There's a photo of him posing next to a BMP-2, holding an AK-47, from within Georgia during the 2008 invasion by these Russian pigs.

The world will not miss her, and it won't miss him, when he is gone.
I'll tell you more, Dugin is an ideologue for the bunker grandfather. Read like goebbels to hitler, exactly the same

According to the bottom part of a report in the Sun (yes shurrup, but it’s the only uk news I could find on it), the plant hasn’t been used to make armaments for ages, it was last used to dis-assemble weapons, and was mothballed, albeit still guarded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.