Russian invasion of Ukraine

This is Bob Frendt’s 7th or 8th aid trip to the Ukraine. Sorry I’ve lost count. The town in Ukraine where the children’s hospital is has agreed to twin with Knaresborough, where Bob lives. Bob has received great support from the OSC and City.

Unfortunately , Bob has lost one sponsor contributing to medical equipment due to the company struggling, so if you know anyone who can help please get in touch with Bob.

Last edited:
Thought this was a good insight into the mentality at the heart of the Russian fascist dictatorship, particularly the belief that they can outlast the West's support for Ukraine.

To what extent this changes as the war starts to impact more and more on those closer to Putin, we will see.

How this plays out is at least as important, maybe even more so, than the events on the battlefield, I think.

Thought this was a good insight into the mentality at the heart of the Russian fascist dictatorship, particularly the belief that they can outlast the West's support for Ukraine.

To what extent this changes as the war starts to impact more and more on those closer to Putin, we will see.

How this plays out is at least as important, maybe even more so, than the events on the battlefield, I think.

He'll just go "nuke" obviously ;-)

The threat to Russian existence makes absolutely no sense. It would be virtually impossible to conquer Russia: militarily or culturally. It’s too big. It’s an absurd notion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.