Russian invasion of Ukraine

...when you need the bulk of your security forces to stop normal citizens from protesting an unjust war, then gaps of your security net eventually happens, whether accidentally or by design.

It also buries once more the notion that a dictatorship is safer than a democracy. It is not, because large chunks of the security apparatus are so much involved to suppress the population and enrich themselves...

Why isn’t there a separate thread for the attack on the club? Is it being linked to the conflict between Russia and Ukraine?

They always do but the FSB and Putin will lay the blame firmly at the door of Ukraine here and imo, have most probably carried the attack out themselves.

They have form and history.
Despicable if true. I read that theory somewhere else. 93 confirmed dead now and the shooters in custody.

Despicable if true. I read that theory somewhere else. 93 confirmed dead now and the shooters in custody.

My guess is confessions will quickly emerge that says Ukraine employed these guys to carry out the attack.

Its so predictable it’s untrue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.