Ruud Van Horseface

I'd have him. Buy him with the sole purpose of spending every waking second of his teaching Ched about positioning and shot decisions. Worth £1m of anybody's money.

If somebody gets him at that price, it is one of the greatest deals (exc. Bosmans) that I can recall.

I would have him if 1m is correct, thats a bargain he scored for fun in the prem

Timbobs said:
I would take him, even if we get Eto'o and Tevez. We're building a squad, not just a first team 11.

That's what I am saying. We need to work on a bench as well and I think if we get the targets we are pursuing in Tevez and Eto'o, he would be a grerat squad player and occasional starter. I will admit, he, Raul, Ronaldo and Romario have been the best pure goal scorers since I have been alive. They just know how to find the net.

Well with people saying about signing Owen on a free, would rather have Van Nistelrooy any day of the week for 1m quid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.