Ruud Van Horseface

Lucozade Apple said:
IM IN THE KNOW WERE GETTIN KAKA HONEST.

Stupid fucking City *****.

Deary me no one to play with?

Dont worry, daddy will be in to tuck you under your rooney duvet again tonight....

But remember it's just your's and Daddy's secret ok and if you tell anyone, you will be taken away and you wont see mummy again!

Will you ever realise, that the top class players like Kaka,Ronaldo and others. Won't come to your club because they want to win things. Money isn't everything.

To be a bench player to a top class striker i'd say yes defo! But for our first choice i'd rather have a younger, hungryer lad!

Lucozade Apple said:
Will you ever realise, that the top class players like Kaka,Ronaldo and others. Won't come to your club because they want to win things. Money isn't everything.

Hurry up and get in bed, Daddy is coming up the stairs..............

Lucozade Apple said:

Keep telling yourself this until you really really believe it. It'll make it so much more satisfactory in a couple of years time when we've built a top squad that the very top class players do come to us and you sad rag bellends will be seething. Arseholes the lot of you

Lucozade Apple wrote:
IM IN THE KNOW WERE GETTIN KAKA HONEST.

Stupid fucking City *****.

Deary me no one to play with?

Dont worry, daddy will be in to tuck you under your rooney duvet again tonight....

But remember it's just your's and Daddy's secret ok and if you tell anyone, you will be taken away and you wont see mummy again!

What ever makes you think that Lucozade Apple has a daddy?

BLUENATIC said:
Lucozade Apple said:

Keep telling yourself this until you really really believe it. It'll make it so much more satisfactory in a couple of years time when we've built a top squad that the very top class players do come to us and you sad rag bellends will be seething. Arseholes the lot of you

Agreed i feel sorry for them tbh spending time on our forums coz their own is shite.... also i feel sorry for them because their players want to move to us... (Vidic and Tevez) haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.