Ruud Van Nistleroy!

id defo have him, hes proven prem player and for £1m well that aint even pocket change

mancunian blue said:
Haz said:
you're not on your own mancunian blue, I'd take him too. As you say, £1m for a proven goalscorer. So what if he was once rag, so was P. Schmeichel, and he did well for us.

Right, now I'd better get my tin hat on and run for shelter...

at last some defence lol ill lend you my hat lol its a bit batterd like lol

Couldn't agree more. So what if he's an ex-Rag?

He's scored 317 goals in 501 club appearances and 33 in 64. Yeah, he's past his best, but if we could get him for £1 million it would be an absolute steal.

Can I borrow that tin hat, please????

mancunian blue said:
Haz said:
you're not on your own mancunian blue, I'd take him too. As you say, £1m for a proven goalscorer. So what if he was once rag, so was P. Schmeichel, and he did well for us.

Right, now I'd better get my tin hat on and run for shelter...

at last some defence lol ill lend you my hat lol its a bit batterd like lol

Couldn't agree more. So what if he's an ex-Rag?

He's scored 317 goals in 501 club appearances and 33 in 64 for Holland. Yeah, he's past his best, but if we could get him for £1 million it would be an absolute steal.

Can I borrow that tin hat, please????

im sorry but whoever would give horseface a 1-2 year contract on say... 60k a week is a mug. ok he isnt the rag legend of old, but as said look at schmeichel everyone loved him, hell we've even got his son on our fucking books! he will bang em in until his dieing day!

come on horseface, your fuck ugly but id welcome him with open arms!

supercity36 said:
im sorry but whoever would give horseface a 1-2 year contract on say... 60k a week is a mug. ok he isnt the rag legend of old, but as said look at schmeichel everyone loved him, hell we've even got his son on our fucking books! he will bang em in until his dieing day!

not just schmeichel what about, cole, law, and bloody marky?

No thanks

Read the other day that spurs were gonna offer for him but pulled out cause he's injured till september

Horseman.jpg

supercity36 said:

Why oh why are so many of you against this. The rags would be very upset if we signed him. The guy is absolute class, and we currently don't have a decent target man at the club. ( pls don't start quoting Jo & Ched and the like, what a joke.) The last proper goalscorer we had was the Goat. We need a top class finisher - whoever signs him will get a bargain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.