RVP Agrees MCFC Move

What house on thr Edge mate? not seen any big ones going, new build a few doors from Balos just gone and a few new builds with pools etc but not seen much sold site im not a wanker (sorry not an agent)

Jimbob said:
salfordpaul said:
you heard it here first!!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=237423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=237423</a>

still think there are quite a few difficulties re this deal though!

You said it would be done by this January, what you said was wrong.
To say 'You heard it here first' is a load of bollocks, whether or not the story printed is fact or fiction.

you oxygen thief!! read the whole thread..city wanted it to happen in jan...arsenal didn t ....guess why?? he was on fire!

the fact that city and him have already connected is the point!

From Duncan Castles (the author's) twitter:
@DuncanCastles was first to break Nasri agreeing a deal with us. A number of journo's knocked his story.
Retweeted by Duncan Castles

Arsenal fans in vintage form on Twitter, hurling abuse at Duncan Castles. They really are a nasty bunch.

salfordpaul said:
Jimbob said:
salfordpaul said:
you heard it here first!!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=237423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=237423</a>

still think there are quite a few difficulties re this deal though!

You said it would be done by this January, what you said was wrong.
To say 'You heard it here first' is a load of bollocks, whether or not the story printed is fact or fiction.

you oxygen thief!! read the whole thread..city wanted it to happen in jan...arsenal didn t ....guess why?? he was on fire!

the fact that city and him have already connected is the point!

yeah shut your fookin mouth Jimbob ;)

Love RVP coming, proper wind up the gooners daaarn saaarth it would, which my 9yr old lad wearing his Serge away kit will properly enforce with other kids down here...

Oh and Tevez"city" fukin do one sucker!

andyhinch said:
What house on thr Edge mate? not seen any big ones going, new build a few doors from Balos just gone and a few new builds with pools etc but not seen much sold site im not a wanker (sorry not an agent)

I could give you the EXACT address but why break a privacy thing for the sake of easing people's thoughts?

Just get used to him wearing a blue shirt with the number 10 on next season in time to meet his Arsenal ex team mates in the pre season game

Not looking for the house number but Crouchie i renting Flintoffs place in Mottram and is the only good one thats gone near me (that I know) so think you might be muming a bit.

andyhinch said:
Not looking for the house number but Crouchie i renting Flintoffs place in Mottram and is the only good one thats gone near me (that I know) so think you might be muming a bit.

Think what's going opposite to Crouchy ;o)

And forgive me saying .. Do you know everything that goes on everywhere around there and do they ask your permission to view/buy houses?

andyhinch said:
WUM there are only so many houses he would go for round here thinking £5mill+ name the road or don't wum,

I don't have to tell you anything! Would you like someone to name your road ? If people don't believe then that's fine I don't care.

Anyway that's my last post because I don't need people like you telling me what I know and don't know and know wonder people are getting out off coming on here when all they get is being accused of being a WUM

Think of my post on another thread BEFORE this story broke ;o)

CYA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.