RVP Agrees MCFC Move

RVP is worlclass, but you knew that anyway.....

What I feel uncomfortable about is the amount of Arsenal players we have bought, I mean watching Arsenal at times over the years has been mesmerising but I want the club to have it's own identity.... Having a vast amount of players all from one club kind of takes away the shine of winning trophies and so on... People would just take the piss like: half the Arsenal team won that trophy, blah blah blah....

Edison Cavani - yum yum

Stevie B said:
RVP is worlclass, but you knew that anyway.....

What I feel uncomfortable about is the amount of Arsenal players we have bought, I mean watching Arsenal at times over the years has been mesmerising but I want the club to have it's own identity.... Having a vast amount of players all from one club kind of takes away the shine of winning trophies and so on... People would just take the piss like: half the Arsenal team won that trophy, blah blah blah....

Edison Cavani - yum yum

Given this team's structure RVP is a much safer bet than Cavani...Cause Cavani would struggle without good wing play (see Ade, Dzeko).

This would be good move for City. This would also mean Dzeko would be elsewhere next year...for his sake I hope he would stay in EPL, cause he deserves to be here and advance his career.

TimmyP said:
http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/manchester-city-strike-agreement-for-arsenals-robin-van-persie

Is this a wind up?! Fee to be agreed.

It's a crock of shit!!

Agent spreading rumours to force Arsenals hand in giving RvP a better deal! If arsenal offer him 3 year extension of 150k a week he'll snap There hands of

you heard it here first!!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=237423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=237423</a>

still think there are quite a few difficulties re this deal though!

oakiecokie said:
Tolmie can you shed any light on this ?

he said just days ago we wouldn't buy someone that is his age. So someone's sources are bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.