RVP - City linked by Ladyman and the Times (merged)

I hate Robin van Persie.

I want to back hand him across his daft face and knock a few of his grey hairs out in the process. I hate his limp wrists and I despise it when names are abbreviated into initials "RVP" "AVB" "SWP"!

The guy has had one season in his whole career that he's not been injured for an extensive period of time.

I think most of us forget his odious behaviour (celebrating his goal) in front of City's fans
13 September 2009

danburge82 said:
I hate Robin van Persie.

I want to back hand him across his daft face and knock a few of his grey hairs out in the process. I hate his limp wrists and I despise it when names are abbreviated into initials "RVP" "AVB" "SWP"!

The guy has had one season in his whole career that he's not been injured for an extensive period of time.
Fuck you!!!!<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:05 am --<br /><br />
waspish said:
LoveCity said:
Tomorrow's papers... Wenger would rather lose Van Persie for free than sell him to a rival like us.

His got 2 years left on his contract he'll be coming up to 31 when he's on a free!

We won't be buying him can't see us paying out 25m + wages this summer....
No, 1 year left. Not 2.

Keep up.

blueprint said:
I think most of us forget his odious behaviour (celebrating his goal) in front of City's fans
13 September 2009

We're about to welcome back a player who refused to play for us and fucked off to Argentina without permission. I'm sure we can grow to like a player who committed the terrible of crime of celebrating scoring a goal against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.