RVP - City linked by Ladyman and the Times (merged)

Tevez City said:
I hope NOT.

How much did City pay for Arsenal so far ?

- 16 M for Kolo
- 25 M for Ade
- 25 M for Nasri
- 6 M for Clichy

Thats a total of 72 Million Pound.

And that tight arsed French twat still wont spend any of it,thats why they`re what 15 points behind us ?
We should also recoup some back from Ade when he fucks off like your mate.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:08 am --<br /><br />
Kinky Magic said:
collie41 said:
Kinky Magic said:
It's a done deal! I know for a fact aswell

Explain?

Exactly as I said its a done deal,I can make stuff up to make it more interesting but the facts are its already done.

Stop fookin wumming.

Kinky Magic said:

Hope you know that the mods often ban people who make a claim and it doesn't turn out to be true. Some of them have a little black book and don't forget.

Perhaps you're right but I hiiiiiighly doubt any deal has been done at this stage of the season.

This also suggests no deal has been done: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2112262/Arsenal-fury-Manchester-City-wooing-Robin-van-Persie.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ersie.html</a>

SWP's back said:
collie41 said:
SWP's back said:
Well once again you'd be mistaken. And using the search facility (or looking at the 3rd thread down on the main page) is hardly time consuming.

AGE?
30 with own investment practice so I don't have to work 175 hour shifts.

But thats by the by, using search or looking at the first page hardly takes an age does it.

I looked at the first page( at the time ) and y would i use search before i post something? Oh and when u say investment practice what does that mean? I'm not 1 of the many that hears a posh voice and believes the shite that comes out of his/her gob! Also there is nothing wrong with working hard to support ur family, i have 4 kids work all the hours i can, my wife is a deputy head teacher and earns 50G plus and we are very happy! R U happy Mr investment?

collie41 said:
SWP's back said:
collie41 said:

But thats by the by, using search or looking at the first page hardly takes an age does it.

I looked at the first page( at the time ) and y would i use search before i post something? Oh and when u say investment practice what does that mean? I'm not 1 of the many that hears a posh voice and believes the shite that comes out of his/her gob! Also there is nothing wrong with working hard to support ur family, i have 4 kids work all the hours i can, my wife is a deputy head teacher and earns 50G plus and we are very happy! R U happy Mr investment?

Me and the wife are seasoncard holders, R U Mr Investment?

collie41 said:
collie41 said:
SWP's back said:

Please stick to the topic, if you want to discuss personal issues use the PM facility. Thanks.

cleavers said:
collie41 said:
collie41 said:

Please stick to the topic, if you want to discuss personal issues use the PM facility. Thanks.

Sorry, but he started it! ;)

Kinky Magic said:

demotivational-posters-seems-legit31.jpg

Tomorrow's papers... Wenger would rather lose Van Persie for free than sell him to a rival like us.

LoveCity said:
Tomorrow's papers... Wenger would rather lose Van Persie for free than sell him to a rival like us.

His got 2 years left on his contract he'll be coming up to 31 when he's on a free!

We won't be buying him can't see us paying out 25m + wages this summer....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.