RVP has

Couple of post's off MEN..

If the FA ban Adebayor over the celebration then every time a player scores and celebrates near the opposing fans then the fans will feel it's worth throwing things onto the pitch, charging stewards + police in the hope that the player is charged + banned. Very dangerous road to go down for the game!! I don't think we can complain too much about the ban he's just got as if it had been the other way round we'd have been urging the FA to take action.

This is the tripe I got back!!!!

Dear Phil

Thank you for contacting The Football Association.

Having reviewed the incident and spoken with Greater Manchester Police and the Match Official, The FA have contacted Robin van Persie to remind the player of his responsibilities as a professional with regards to his future conduct. No further action will be taken.

We do appreciate all of the feedback we receive from supporters. This feedback is collated and used to build a picture of public opinion and is subsequently fed back internally within the organisation. Please rest assured your suggestions will form part of this feedback process.

Thank you again for taking the time to write.

Kind regards

Customer Relations Team The FA Group Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London, HA9 0WS Postal address: Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London, SW1P 9EQ T +44 (0) 844 980 8200 | F+44 (0) 844 980 8201

JOKE!!

CTID

kippaxblue76 said:
Shooter 83 said:
So if we acted like Babies(arsenal fans) and started trying to cause a riot when he did this they would have done something about it?

Thats how it is looking but we didn't because we can take it back unlike the Arsenal fans.

cause a riot, they couldn't even jump over a 3 foot high wall, they just bounced about on the pogo sticks to friggin in the riggin..... it just happened to be at the same time ady slide in ;-)

if the rapist scores at the emirates at the return game we should all act like southern pussy's and throw our pies on the pitch, knock out a steward,get all red faced then maybe some action would be taken,its a fucking disgrace.

Hession_blue4life said:
has any1 got a link to his goal celebration??
I think one of the problems is the lack of video evidence (or even stills evidence).

Vic said:
Hession_blue4life said:
has any1 got a link to his goal celebration??
I think one of the problems is the lack of video evidence (or even stills evidence).
How?? was seen clear as day on Match Of the Day and Skys Football First. He has escaped oh so lightly it actually sickens me few seasons in the top 4 I hope we get similar benefits because once again this is an FA stitch up like Vidic against Wigan

I still can't believe he got away with his reckless flying lunge that knocked Adebayor off balance in the first place ......... it was that that infuriated Adebayor into lashing out ........ yet the referee and the clowns at the FA seem to have just swept it under the carpet , despite reviewing the incident ........ an absolute joke.

Is it possible to be stunned but not surprised at the same time?

Even though it might have seemed like a tit-for-tat move and there is something to be said for rising above it, I really wanted our club to make more of the RVP celebration. How can Ade get charged for sliding on his knees with his arms outstretched at least twenty yards from the Arsenal fans, yet van Persie can run over to within five yards of us blues and subject us to a cacophony of verbal insults and escape with what amounts to less than a slapped wrist?

Even if Ade only receives the same $5k fine at Neville, the fact still remains that he has been charged for committing a lesser crime than the Arsenal lad. It beggars belief.

I've got no problem with his ban for the glancing blow to van Persie's head and I think the club are right not to fight it. But this... this is out of control. I'm incensed. Is there honestly no avenue the club can down to highlight the blatant, BLATANT, favourtism from The FA?

Shooter 83 said:
Couple of post's off MEN..

If the FA ban Adebayor over the celebration then every time a player scores and celebrates near the opposing fans then the fans will feel it's worth throwing things onto the pitch, charging stewards + police in the hope that the player is charged + banned. Very dangerous road to go down for the game!! I don't think we can complain too much about the ban he's just got as if it had been the other way round we'd have been urging the FA to take action.

This is the tripe I got back!!!!

Dear Phil

Thank you for contacting The Football Association.

Having reviewed the incident and spoken with Greater Manchester Police and the Match Official, The FA have contacted Robin van Persie to remind the player of his responsibilities as a professional with regards to his future conduct. No further action will be taken.

We do appreciate all of the feedback we receive from supporters. This feedback is collated and used to build a picture of public opinion and is subsequently fed back internally within the organisation. Please rest assured your suggestions will form part of this feedback process.

Thank you again for taking the time to write.

Kind regards

Customer Relations Team The FA Group Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London, HA9 0WS Postal address: Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London, SW1P 9EQ T +44 (0) 844 980 8200 | F+44 (0) 844 980 8201

JOKE!!

CTID

Hi Shooter,

You should write back to them thanking them for their crap but as a football fan you are not interested in public opinion you are interested in consistency, even-handedness & what is right & what is wrong. That could be the reason why the SKY4 are so blatantly given favourable treatment - collating the Sky 4 public opinion. It used to be public opinion that the world was flat - it didn't make it right - public opinion was wrong. Oh & if you're interested - public opinion is that you're a bunch of corrupt cnuts who only favour a couple of teams...on second thought!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.