ryan air

Not sure if manchester is a big hub for ryanair so maybe thats why not too many flights are affected from there but they seem to have spread them across the board on different airports and routes that have multiple flights that day (ie manchester - dublin - 7/8 times a day).

I know there is uproar here in belfast as they cancelled the belfast to gatwick route for 4 months straight and it seemed a strange one considering its the busiest route in the UK so easyjet will clean up.

Personally i have used ryanair regularly from dublin to matches and often they are very punctional and cheapest by miles. I did have one 50euro payment for missing a boarding card by 15 mins but more my fault than theres. This will all blow over and back to normal soon. Whether oleary will be in charge is another thing.

Must admit that reading this thread and seeing him on the news last week about the 'crisis' (sic) I would be thinking very long and hard about booking with this shyster ever again.
I'd rather pay more and get there than a cheap deal and be left stranded.

They've offered a refund as well mate. Just making the point that the offer of vouchers as compensation is of no use to me on this occasion.
I would have preferred it if they would have refunded us for the outbound flights that we've booked with them on the Friday, which we may now not be able to use.

If you can't use the outbound because they've cancelled the inbound you're entitled to a refund for that as well. It's exactly the kind of refusal to accept their responsibilities they're in trouble for. This is a material change, and you're entitled to your money back.

You think they'll go belly up?

I do mate yes.

They obviously have a major recruitment issue with pilots and then keeping them and those still there will jump ship as well in huge numbers as soon as they can.

Couple that with what will now be an enforced Multi million Euro compensation bill and the public turning their backs on them in their droves and they wont survive it mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.