Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

Yeh we had the same kind of thing a few weeks back as well, me and the chaps were having a casual game of croquet when I spotted him hiding in the bushes, I told my chum and he started to film him on his Sony handycam. He went berserk and demanded the tape, how we laughed over afternoon tea
Your name sounds familiar, are we members of the same bridge club by any chance

Yep, " cleared of allegations". North West Tonight.
The girl doesn’t want to go through the trauma of giving evidence and being cross examined again so Giggs the serial shagger and piece of shit is cleared, something is dodgy about this and several bank accounts should be examined to see if any large sums have been deposited or debited.

The Prosecuting KC is quoted as saying that it "isn't in the public interest" to continue.
A good mate of mine is a retired Police Inspector with over 30 years on the job.
He told me a few years back that this basically means it isn't cost effective to prosecute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.