Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

His career is now tarnished I think. Won't be seeing him in any football jobs for the foreseeable.
What is frightening is that even after it was exposed that he'd shagged his brothers wife for 7 years, including (allegedly) forcing her to have an abortion, his career wasn't tarnished. What a fucked up world we live in.

Despite being found innocent by a jury, it don't mean everyone will agree.

There was a few years ago in a national newspaper I read, a man tried to get a job as a teacher but when the DBS came back and said he was in court for rape and was acquitted, they refused him. I bet the defence said horrible things to the woman like "were you wearing a thong and brought this on yourself?". I was pleased he was refused.

With "Giggsy", they just didn't go through with it because it wasn't in our interests, when it is, it's sexual assault. I hope any TV company has the same sense as that school and don't employ him. I haven't heard much from that rag who got let off ever since, but then they are now irrelevant to me and I don't follow what happens there apart from their results.

There have been actors finding it hard to find work after being acquitted in court, but when it's redshirt money involved who knows?, it's not certain. If Kevin Spacey gets off, I don't think he will get much work anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.