Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

the CPS can over ride any drop charges if they feel the person or persons have been pressured to drop the case
headbutting somebody is GBH so why the charge of ABH ?? if it was me or you we would be away for a couple of years or even longer
Thought GBH Vs ABH was all about the severity of the injuries not the method of attack.

Edit, just seen other reply

Your Honour, I in mitigation even the fans of bitter local rivals have nicknamed Mr Giggs The Family Man in a clear recognition of his all round guy guy character, selfless dedication to family values and loyalty. This must all be a misunderstanding surely.

This cûnt of a being has spent his whole adult life being protected by the Pisscan and his cronies. Encouraged to do what the fuck he wanted whenever he wanted. No repercussions. The rag legal system would be in full flow should anyone stand up against him and his playing colleagues.

Then suddenly his playing career is over. He’s no longer of any use to that bastard obnoxious club and is thus discarded: out on his arse. Finished. The umbrella of protection that Gill and the rag hierarchy covered him with during his playing days has been removed. The prick was cast aside, and for the first time in his miserable existence he has to be held accountable for his actions.
The Pisscan and his lackeys are no longer there to call in a few favours for you, you Welsh wanker, time to man up and accept that you are nothing more than a rich former footballer with a history of shagging your own brother’s wife and kicking fuck out of women.

I hope he goes down for a bloody long time.

When that useless organisation, the BBC, awarded him the “Sports Personality” of the year award I could not believe it.

The bloke has as much personality as a grain of sand.

They should announce that they are rescinding the said award.

Or at least admit it was more of an award for his career than for anything he did in that particular year!
Voted for by sad rag bastards and stupid teenage girls.

This cûnt of a being has spent his whole adult life being protected by the Pisscan and his cronies. Encouraged to do what the fuck he wanted whenever he wanted. No repercussions. The rag legal system would be in full flow should anyone stand up against him and his playing colleagues.

Then suddenly his playing career is over. He’s no longer of any use to that bastard obnoxious club and is thus discarded: out on his arse. Finished. The umbrella of protection that Gill and the rag hierarchy covered him with during his playing days has been removed. The prick was cast aside, and for the first time in his miserable existence he has to be held accountable for his actions.
The Pisscan and his lackeys are no longer there to call in a few favours for you, you Welsh wanker, time to man up and accept that you are nothing more than a rich former footballer with a history of shagging your own brother’s wife and kicking fuck out of women.

That sir is pure poetry , I applaud you.

Would make great reading as the prosecuting counsel's submission to the court.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.