Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

Voted for by sad rag bastards and stupid teenage girls.
And he only got it after Ferguson suggested it and the BBC who are so far up the Rags arse at the bowed to his whim and since then the award has been totally pointless.
Anyhow let’s hope Wales officially sack him as dreadful appointment in the first place due to his total distain of playing for his country as a player and the type of person he is.

This cûnt of a being has spent his whole adult life being protected by the Pisscan and his cronies. Encouraged to do what the fuck he wanted whenever he wanted. No repercussions. The rag legal system would be in full flow should anyone stand up against him and his playing colleagues.

Then suddenly his playing career is over. He’s no longer of any use to that bastard obnoxious club and is thus discarded: out on his arse. Finished. The umbrella of protection that Gill and the rag hierarchy covered him with during his playing days has been removed. The prick was cast aside, and for the first time in his miserable existence he has to be held accountable for his actions.
The Pisscan and his lackeys are no longer there to call in a few favours for you, you Welsh wanker, time to man up and accept that you are nothing more than a rich former footballer with a history of shagging your own brother’s wife and kicking fuck out of women.

I hope he goes down for a bloody long time.
Innocent until proven guilty of course but that post is pretty much bang on.

Many years ago in one of his books Baconface mentioned that he had a tip off about a house party at which some of his players were present. Turns out it was Sharpe and Giggs. I can't remember his exact words but it was basically a case of when he turned up to read them the riot act, according to Ferguson Giggs was downstairs behaving himself but "Sharpe was upstairs and God knows what he was up to". Now I know Sharpe was a bit of a bellend back in the day but as time has gone on, I think it's fair to say that he's a better person than Giggs will ever be.

If he is not "Banging" his brothers wife...............he is "banging" his own wife.

Many years ago he tried it on with a girl I was with at a club in manchester. I should have decked him then .

Many years ago he tried it on with a girl I was with at a club in manchester. I should have decked him then .

Going back to the 90's, a sister of a friend (the family are huge blues) was in a club in Manchester and Sharp tried to move in on her and she turned her back on him
He said "don't you know who I am?"
She replied, "YES, FUCK OFF"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.