Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

An Ode to the Family Man

For years I ran down the wing
Knowing all the girls were watching my dick swing
If it had a pulse and tits
I had to have it

No matter if the clunge I desired
Belonged to someone else
I knew I could pull it
And make her use her mouth

I’d tell them all I loved them
While all I could think of was fukin ‘em
And if they ever gave me grief
A quick head nod on their teeth

Now I’ve been found out
That I’m fond of giving them a clout
I’m going to need to lie like a good ‘un
To avoid a spell behind bars as a fuck puddin

Slightly off-topic but still Giggsy related : in the late 80s, I was invited by sponsors to attend a match at Maine Road and was duly given "the match day experience" in the somewhat dated and shabby surrounds of the main stand. At half time I was introduced to a rather miserable looking bloke in a city track suit - "this is the lad who discovered Ryan Giggs ! " ; so I asked him what went wrong and why did City lose him? I'll always remember his response : " Oh, usual United story......a knock on the back door...suitcase stuffed with fivers.... and...hey presto...he was gone!

Slightly off-topic but still Giggsy related : in the late 80s, I was invited by sponsors to attend a match at Maine Road and was duly given "the match day experience" in the somewhat dated and shabby surrounds of the main stand. At half time I was introduced to a rather miserable looking bloke in a city track suit - "this is the lad who discovered Ryan Giggs ! " ; so I asked him what went wrong and why did City lose him? I'll always remember his response : " Oh, usual United story......a knock on the back door...suitcase stuffed with fivers.... and...hey presto...he was gone!
Looking back not fussed one little bit.

Shaggin' in the name of...

Some of those Welsh bosses,
Are the same that play crosses,

Treat their women like prozzies,

Are the same that cause divorces,

Uuugh,
shaggin' in the name of...

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.