Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

If he is found innocent then he's innocent let's not dress it up that he "Got off", there are plenty of other reasons to dislike the sly bastard.
Hes 100% guilty of being an absolute ****.

I think this is a toxic relationship between 2 cunts.

Whatever happens surely his reputation is now shot to bits. Though i thought that after he got caught shagging his brothers wife for 8 years and still got the wales job.

Was watching this film many years ago with Mrs H, she said “why are there no women on the Jury?” I passed her the days paper with the TV listing’s, took her a while to connect, she’s good at housework though, it’s why I took her on :-)
Respect ,brave man, unless she doesn't read Blue moon of course.

Genuine question and not to stir anything but why can this case be discussed and not Mendy's?

either case can be discussed, or at least those elements of the cases that have been played out in public, provided any comments are not in contempt, likely to cause the case to collapse, contains prejudicial information, uses the appropriate language... 'it is alleged' etc, doesn't cast doubt on or identify jurors etc and that it is clear that the trial continues or is continuing

Hes 100% guilty of being an absolute ****.

I think this is a toxic relationship between 2 cunts.

Whatever happens surely his reputation is now shot to bits. Though i thought that after he got caught shagging his brothers wife for 8 years and still got the wales job.

Carragher spat in a young girls face and we still watch him every day on sky
The media decide when people’s reputations are shot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.