Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

Hes 100% guilty of being an absolute ****.

I think this is a toxic relationship between 2 cunts.

Whatever happens surely his reputation is now shot to bits. Though i thought that after he got caught shagging his brothers wife for 8 years and still got the wales job.

He's more guilty than being just a ****.

Google him punching his former girlfriend Davinia Taylor in the stomach in front of a bar full of people in the early 90s...

Amazing what can be buried through the cult of personality.

Or should that be ****.

Hes 100% guilty of being an absolute ****.

I think this is a toxic relationship between 2 cunts.

Whatever happens surely his reputation is now shot to bits. Though i thought that after he got caught shagging his brothers wife for 8 years and still got the wales job.
Perhaps he told the Wales FA he`d leave the sheep alone.

I’ve read from the trial that one of the women Googled how much he was worth before reporting him and one went to a club and was dancing with him after the alleged attack and even went back to his house again another night. I too hope he has a fair trial and the truth comes out.

I know a woman who works at the club and has a lot of dealings with the players.( No not in the context the wags here will allude to lol.) She was saying that it was a nonsense before it even went to trial. She said some of the women were still seeing him after the; incidents were supposed to have happened and he always treated them well. His co accused is a kind of fixer, he arranges women for parties, not just Mendy but other players too. Sleazy yes but it's been going on forever. The trial will play out to it's conclusion, guilty or innocent, none of us were there when these incidents occurred so we just have to hope the jury get it right. Whatever the outcome it should serve as a warning for players to be very careful in their liaisons but I doubt they will take heed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.