Ryan Giggs Confirmed As Player Around Injunction

FantasyIreland said:
gooney said:
squirtyflower said:
it probably will be
but your assertion that it will make Giggs look innocent is as foolish as your belief that Arse were going to finish first, sorry i mean second..oops no make it third....forget it guys let's just be shit
well I dont think having an affair with your team mates missues is worse than a football fan making a wrong prediction of his team.....but I guess Im old fashion

Never mind hiding in this thread....... Get your sorry arse in the one that matters....

Yeah Mutha Fucka ;-) !

Re: does giggs' mrs know?

Lets rewind to rooney,terry,beckham,crouch,cole(1st time around) a week will pass and they will be seen holding hands & cuddling in public showing there affection for each other...these women are called doormats!

To all my freinds-I wish to place it on record that if anyone catches me shagging a welsh-glamour model with cracking tits,feel free to tel anyone you like !

These so called 'Wags' make me fucking sick. Any decent girl would have told this dot eyed taff gyppo to sling his hook immediately. The money and reflected glory is all they think about, and she deserves to be shit on at every opportunity.This scruffy looking twat tried it on with my stepdaughter about 12 years ago at a club in Manchester; luckily, she has better taste than being a plaything for an inbred sheepshagger and told him to piss off.
Also the fact that I would immediately disown her for consorting with a rag may have helped.

The irony is epic!
The stupid woman, was crying on the telly last week, saying "i don't want to sell stories and make money" and "the sun has nothing to do with this" Guess what? Front page taken up by the lovely immogen in a rag top, with a 'story' inside. Notice i didn't say 'her' story. as that will come in the news of the world for sure!

These lads are thick beyond belief. Why not just wait till you retire, then get married? Then you can shag who you want, when you want. While holding onto your wages and your house.

glen quagmire said:
The irony is epic!
The stupid woman, was crying on the telly last week, saying "i don't want to sell stories and make money" and "the sun has nothing to do with this" Guess what? Front page taken up by the lovely immogen in a rag top, with a 'story' inside. Notice i didn't say 'her' story. as that will come in the news of the world for sure!

These lads are thick beyond belief. Why not just wait till you retire, then get married? Then you can shag who you want, when you want. While holding onto your wages and your house.
I agree but these like giggs roony terry etc are greedy twats they know they earn even more with the family image money making schemes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.