Ryan Giggs / Rhodri Giggs Paddy Power advert P19

rickmcfc said:
Ok, my tin hat is on and so is the body armour. He plays for them, bad point no1, bad point no2 hes welsh. ok, the bad bits are out of the way. All those aside what a great true professional he is. he is local, honest, always gives 100%, doesnt moan to much for a footballer and more importantly, he is a bloody good player and a true professional. Its a shame there are not as many professionals like him and if there were, football would be a better game. I dont want him to win Sports Personality as there are better candidates than himself, but if there is a lifetime achievement award, i would like it to go to him. Any thoughts???

he lives not far from me and i come across him quite a bit, know people that know him and he is a decent bloke for a rag bastard, lets on to everyone, unlike some of the miserable bastards. his house is absolutely enormous. but not a bighead

r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:
I've got a poster of him on my bedroom wall, ask Big Mal's Cigar, he'll tell you alllllll about it.

what have you and big mals cigar been upto in your bedroom your not coming out on bluemoon are you ?

That would be telling! We had a tiff on another thread. We've made up now though, but not in the reacharound way you think we might have!

I wouldn't believe everything you get told about what a fantastic, professional attitude he has. Nor how he has always acted in the most exemplary fashion in relation to his career and ensuring he's in the best possible condition for training.

Optimus Prime said:
I wouldn't believe everything you get told about what a fantastic, professional attitude he has. Nor how he has always acted in the most exemplary fashion in relation to his career and ensuring he's in the best possible condition for training.

Sorry mate, but 17 years with arguably the biggest club in the world, consistantly in the first team and god knows how many medals suggests otherwise.

rickmcfc said:
Ok, my tin hat is on and so is the body armour. He plays for them, bad point no1, bad point no2 hes welsh. ok, the bad bits are out of the way. All those aside what a great true professional he is. he is local, honest, always gives 100%, doesnt moan to much for a footballer and more importantly, he is a bloody good player and a true professional. Its a shame there are not as many professionals like him and if there were, football would be a better game. I dont want him to win Sports Personality as there are better candidates than himself, but if there is a lifetime achievement award, i would like it to go to him. Any thoughts???
April 2009 He was awarded PFA Player of the year, when he had only played 12 games. That was a disgrace to our game IMO .Media Hype was fuelled by his manager hinting it would be a fitting gesture for Giggs to receive the award for his long term contribution to the game. Which worked very well in that instance.
No way should he even be in the list of nominations for Sports personality of the year.
Sorry I’m not impressed by Ryan’s ability as a footballer in the mould of the greats compared to the likes of Best etc.An average footballer with an above average left peg, that looked after his fitness when most others didn’t. A bit of a whinger to boot ,that’s always down the refs ear .Fergys adopted son and a very obedient one at that.Just voted for the cyclist Cavendish,in the sports personality award,FWIW.

Regardless of who wins personality of the year, the England MENS cricket team getting the team of the year is a total joke, If the womens cricket team had won then their could have been no complaints or even the irish rugby team, but the mens cricket team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.