Ryan Giggs / Rhodri Giggs Paddy Power advert P19

He's pulled a scum shirt on for 17 years I don't care if he's more talented than Pele with the winners attitude of say Moore he'll always be an emaciated little twat with an arrogant attitude that seems to be a requirement over on the dark side. Scholes is a red and therefore a twat but at least he does it quietly and plays for the country he was born in and not some sheepshagging hangers on near Liverpool.

Pigeonho said:
Optimus Prime said:
I wouldn't believe everything you get told about what a fantastic, professional attitude he has. Nor how he has always acted in the most exemplary fashion in relation to his career and ensuring he's in the best possible condition for training.

Sorry mate, but 17 years with arguably the biggest club in the world, consistantly in the first team and god knows how many medals suggests otherwise.

I'm not doubting his achievements mate - they are there for all to see, and can't be disputed.

All I'm saying is that all this guff about how professional he's always been and how he's always respected the fantastic position he's found himself in and the natural talent he was blessed with is not necessarily an accurate representation of his behaviour.

All this model professional stuff is a stretch - he's a magnificent player who has achieved a great deal in his career, but his attitude has not always been all its cracked up to be.

rickmcfc said:
Ok, my tin hat is on and so is the body armour. He plays for them, bad point no1, bad point no2 hes welsh. ok, the bad bits are out of the way. All those aside what a great true professional he is. he is local, honest, always gives 100%, doesnt moan to much for a footballer and more importantly, he is a bloody good player and a true professional. Its a shame there are not as many professionals like him and if there were, football would be a better game. I dont want him to win Sports Personality as there are better candidates than himself, but if there is a lifetime achievement award, i would like it to go to him. Any thoughts???

he can fuck off for having the audacity to claim Colin Hendrys own goal as his own on his debut at the swamp.
shows how fickle fans can be, a few seasons ago he was getting jeered by the red twats nearly every game now he is the best thing since sliced bread!

r.soleofsalford said:
rickmcfc said:
Ok, my tin hat is on and so is the body armour. He plays for them, bad point no1, bad point no2 hes welsh. ok, the bad bits are out of the way. All those aside what a great true professional he is. he is local, honest, always gives 100%, doesnt moan to much for a footballer and more importantly, he is a bloody good player and a true professional. Its a shame there are not as many professionals like him and if there were, football would be a better game. I dont want him to win Sports Personality as there are better candidates than himself, but if there is a lifetime achievement award, i would like it to go to him. Any thoughts???

he lives not far from me and i come across him quite a bit, know people that know him and he is a decent bloke for a rag bastard, lets on to everyone, unlike some of the miserable bastards. his house is absolutely enormous. but not a bighead

i live less than 1 mile from his house. he is always about, remember about 7 years ago when me and a few mates were on bikes and his dog ran off down the road. we got it and took it to him not realising at first it was him. he was really thankfull and had a good chat with us, i had my city top on and we had a little joke between us all. i still see him to this day and he lets on to me, he goes drinking in a few local pubs and never with any fuss. all in all, a top bloke and true professional

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.