Ryan Giggs

I’d still have him back at Wales instead of Rob Page. It’s interesting he resigned before the retrial was cancelled.
Agree that Rob Page is well but of his depth (previously manager of Port Vale & Northampton).
But there is no I would want that wankstain of a human being, being the manager of my National team.
Perhaps he resigned as manager of Wales because he thought he would be found guilty ?
Why was the retrial cancelled ?

Agree that Rob Page is well but of his depth (previously manager of Port Vale & Northampton).
But there is no I would want that wankstain of a human being, being the manager of my National team.
Perhaps he resigned as manager of Wales because he thought he would be found guilty ?
Why was the retrial cancelled ?

The prosecution withdrew. Personally I think he was set up.

I can remove Giggs’ private life from his ability to manage Wales. Footballers come out of prison and resurrect their careers.

I can remove Giggs’ private life from his ability to manage Wales. Footballers come out of prison and resurrect their careers.
If you can forgive Giggs because you think he was set up, then why did he resign before the retrial was cancelled ?
We will obviously disagree on the characteristics I would want as a manager of my country...

If you can forgive Giggs because you think he was set up, then why did he resign before the retrial was cancelled ?
We will obviously disagree on the characteristics I would want as a manager of my country...

He didn’t resign before the retrial. He was put on gardening leave when the allegations first surfaced in 2020 and then ‘resigned’ in 2022 when it became obvious the case was heading for a messy trial.

Set up? He's clearly a fucking wrong un and the text messages given in evidence were fucking awful. He's a scum bag. He got away with it because they didn't want to have to sit through another trial and give evidence whilst the defence called them sluts and shamed them and bacon said how lovely little old Giggsy was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.