Ryan Gravenberch

I don't see how that's relevant to my post at all. The point is that clubs like Real Madrid don't need to concern themselves with signing 19 year olds from Sao Paolo and hope they come good when they can sign them as Ballon d'or winners who walk into the side 5 years later..

Also given Kaka played 10 minutes in that world cup in a dead rubber group match, I'm not sure why you're boasting about him being a world cup winner.
Not boasting at all. Simply pointing out that if young players are good enough, then they can benefit any team, no matter their age. We signed and played Gabriel Jesus when he was 19 and Real Madrid signed and played Junior when he was 18.

Not boasting at all. Simply pointing out that if young players are good enough, then they can benefit any team, no matter their age. We signed and played Gabriel Jesus when he was 19 and Real Madrid signed and played Junior when he was 18.

Yes, if you're good enough you can get 10 minutes against Costa Rica.

I'm guessing this rules out Phillips going to Liverpool then.

Frustrating the vermin got another good player in, was hoping FSG we’re gonna through klipperty under the bus to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.