Ryan Gravenberch

Sadly, he's a good player with great potential and that's a really good price. Shopping abroad is substantially cheaper.

They've swapped henderson, milner, fabinho, ox and keita for endo, szoboszlai, macallister and gravenberch for less than £100 million. Still dont think they're going to be a huge threat to us but that is annoyingly good business.

Sadly, he's a good player with great potential and that's a really good price. Shopping abroad is substantially cheaper.

They've swapped henderson, milner, fabinho, ox and keita for endo, szoboszlai, macallister and gravenberch for less than £100 million. Still dont think they're going to be a huge threat to us but that is annoyingly good business.
I was listening to German reporter the other day who said he’d had a mare in Germany and said he’d struggle in the PL. I don’t know a great deal about him, but it sounded like he’d been very average since his move there.

I was listening to German reporter the other day who said he’d had a mare in Germany and said he’d struggle in the PL. I don’t know a great deal about him, but it sounded like he’d been very average since his move there.
Saw practically nothing of him at bayern I'm still thinking about the Ajax player. I imagine he would have had a disaster there if they're willing to sell so quickly but he's still just 21 and very talented. Potentially their best signing of the summer if he starts fulfilling his potential. We're about to buy a player many wolves fans aren't unhappy to see go so I wouldn't look too much into his short bayern career.

They always seem to do decent business on the whole

They've swapped henderson, milner, fabinho, ox and keita for endo, szoboszlai, macallister and gravenberch for less than £100 million.
Endo, Japanese journeyman.
Szoboszlai, one comical dive is his only EPL output so far.
MacAllister, the Argentinian Mason Mount.
Gravenberch, dippers very own Donny Van de Beek.

They always seem to do decent business on the whole
It's an odd one as I've been very unimpressed with their window before this transfer and whilst I don't think he's THAT good on his own, he does seem to bring together their midfield business and makes their collective dealings look better.

I'm still of the opinion they aren't anywhere close to the level they've been in recent years, they have big issues at the back, I don't think the midfield signings really suit a klopp style of football which largely bypasses the midfield and I don't expect nor think klopp is capable of changing his style either so I'm not going to start shitting my pants anytime soon but I'm disappointed we can't laugh at a shit window and a potential tumble further down the table.

They signed him for £16m, barely played him, and sold him for £35m. Bayern fans seem fairly happy with the sale which is fairly telling. But the lad is still very young so could come good. He just doesn’t fix their massive glaring hole in DM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.