Ryan Sessegnon

He may well be blinded by promises of starting every game and playign 40/50+ games a season but if he does that he will be racking up over 300/400 games by the time he is 21 which is just outrageous and he will begin to burn out as we have seen plenty of times in the past.

As it stands, no better manager than Pep to nurture talent. Never mind be part of a squad of world class players and facilities like no other in the country.

Go to spurs and be in a team of 'losers' and bottlers? Silly decision imo.

If you're talking about Zinchenko it's because of his status as a foreign player.

We currently have 16 foreign players out of a maximum 17. Yaya is going to leave, so that's 15 going forwards which means we have 2 spots for new players - a defensive midfielder and a forward.

Zinchenko this season doesn't count as a foreign player because he's on the u21 list. Next season he will count, so the question is would you rather improve the squad with a big signing in a position we need strengthening, or keep our 3rd choice LB?

If you're talking about Danilo...I'm not sure either. He's barely played but showed plenty of good things, and his mistakes usually look like a side-effect of being rusty and only playing once a month.
Cant understand the factuation of fans wanting to get rid of players before they have even settled properly does my head in.
Rose will be gone in the summer.
Still play behind Davies & Lamela like he would Mendy or Sane so no difference just choice of winning with Pep or loosing with Poch.

You want to make Pablo Maffeo play youth football next season? He's been starting games all season for Girona and has one of the better young players in all of La Liga. There's a reason big teams are looking at him.
thought Maffeo had a very good pre season but when the chips were down Pep paid out and went for experience in Danilo, the experience Maffeo got this season will go down well but he has to prove he is better than Danilo, something he cannot do playing for Girona, so yes I do think he should play the same games Bravo has played this season and prove he is good enough

Don't think Maffeo and Angelino will go back to playing for the EDS after more than 2 seasons of top flight football apiece.
If they are not up to the challenge of ousting Delph and Danilo then they are not good enough for us , hopefully they relish the challenge of getting in to a top team managed by Pep especially as they will be part of the city European squad

If they are not up to the challenge of ousting Delph and Danilo then they are not good enough for us , hopefully they relish the challenge of getting in to a top team managed by Pep especially as they will be part of the city European squad
Regardless of whether they're good enough for our first team, they won't be playing with a team of kids after 2 years of senior football.

thought Maffeo had a very good pre season but when the chips were down Pep paid out and went for experience in Danilo, the experience Maffeo got this season will go down well but he has to prove he is better than Danilo, something he cannot do playing for Girona, so yes I do think he should play the same games Bravo has played this season and prove he is good enough

If as a right back you can't prove yourself good enough to play against by marking Griezmann, Messi and Ronaldo numerous times over the course of the season then I really don't think there is anywhere that you can...

If as a right back you can't prove yourself good enough to play against by marking Griezmann, Messi and Ronaldo numerous times over the course of the season then I really don't think there is anywhere that you can...
And if that`s is the case he should have no problem ousting Danilo ? or is it he has to play because Girona can not afford to buy a better player and pay his wages?

And if that`s is the case he should have no problem ousting Danilo ? or is it he has to play because Girona can not afford to buy a better player and pay his wages?

Well yeah, I don't think Danilo has been all that so I think he could oust him pretty quick. So long as he can play as a competent right back defensively, then get forward and then balloon a shot over the bar with his weak foot he'll be an improvement and won't count against the champions league squad.

He seems a very rare talent. If an elite club currently have a gap in their starting XI at LFB or LW this lad is good enough to start imo....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.