Ryder Cup Thread.

yanks have been a ****in joke..how the hell do they get away with it

anyway faldo took a chance by putting his big guns out at the back and if jiminez./hansen could of got a half i think we'd of done it!!

garcia choked again..choosing to get involved in mind games with kim (who is gonna be a fckin start ) rather than on his own game

chuffed to bits for poults..after all the stick hes got hes shoved it right back in everyones faces...well done lad

16.5 11.5 all over - sounds worse than it was but overall usa deserved it

Yeah have to say the Americans played some awesome golf. They were sinkiong every putt. I think they we're really unsporting and unprofessional though jeeing up the crowd and turning it into a football match type crowd. Boo Weekley should be ashamed. A top top player but riding his golf club after his tee shot on the 1st fucking hole? get a grip. The poor Wilson lad must of thought. "Fuck it you win lets go"

to be fair if it had been in europe the fans would have been the same but the american players like you said thts a different matter its supposedly a gentlemans game,but i thought europe lost it as apposed to america winning it if that makes any sense ,we started in front in a lot of matches ended up losin our puttin was poor and a few players choked,but we had to let them win or else there wouldnt have been another ryder cup.

Philbo said:
Yeah have to say the Americans played some awesome golf. They were sinkiong every putt. I think they we're really unsporting and unprofessional though jeeing up the crowd and turning it into a football match type crowd. Boo Weekley should be ashamed. A top top player but riding his golf club after his tee shot on the 1st fucking hole? get a grip. The poor Wilson lad must of thought. "Fuck it you win lets go"

Nah, I don't agree. I don't think that you guys just sat aroung and "golf" clapped two years ago. That's what the home field advantage is, you guys use it as well.

CarolinaBlue said:
Philbo said:

Nah, I don't agree. I don't think that you guys just sat aroung and "golf" clapped two years ago. That's what the home field advantage is, you guys use it as well.

yeah the crowds will cheer but for a professional golfer to be "riding" his driver after his 1st tee shot is totally disrespectful. The guy is a disgrace. That said he's a fucking top player and you guys did deserve to win but the thing i'm saying is that this gamesmanship totally ruined any chances of Wilson getting even half a point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.