Ryder Cup Thread.

Philbo said:
CarolinaBlue said:
Philbo said:
Yeah have to say the Americans played some awesome golf. They were sinkiong every putt. I think they we're really unsporting and unprofessional though jeeing up the crowd and turning it into a football match type crowd. Boo Weekley should be ashamed. A top top player but riding his golf club after his tee shot on the 1st fucking hole? get a grip. The poor Wilson lad must of thought. "Fuck it you win lets go"

Nah, I don't agree. I don't think that you guys just sat aroung and "golf" clapped two years ago. That's what the home field advantage is, you guys use it as well.

yeah the crowds will cheer but for a professional golfer to be "riding" his driver after his 1st tee shot is totally disrespectful. The guy is a disgrace. That said he's a fucking top player and you guys did deserve to win but the thing i'm saying is that this gamesmanship totally ruined any chances of Wilson getting even half a point.

I do agree there, sorry...I missed that in your first post. He really plays up the role of "big, dumb Southern son-of-a-woman," with a big wad of chew and all.

I thought it was great to see a number of American fans cheering for well placed shots, from anyone. Good for golf.

However, as I said earlier, most of the Europeans own a home in the US, so I consider them US players anyway! ;)

I'll get my hat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.