S.O.S.Save Our Shaun (Merged)

Really happy for him this pre season - he's one of us after all. I still think he has something to offer this season. Mancini speaking to him this week apparantly.

He's definitely leaving according to Sky.

He wants to stay and fight but like Onuoha, who also wants to stay, the manager has no plans for him.

Bolton, Sunderland and Wigan have been given the all clear to talk to him.

LoveCity said:
He's definitely leaving according to Sky.

He wants to stay and fight but like Onuoha, who also wants to stay, the manager has no plans for him.

Bolton, Sunderland and Wigan have been given the all clear to talk to him.
I never thought we would sell him for a second time he has given his all for many years for this club and as a mark of respect he should stay with us until he retires, plus he is in great form and should be given a fair chance at playing 1st team football
SAVE OUR SHAUN!

really hope we keep him...he would be a very useful squad player and he's always been loyal to City...

not sure if there is any truth in the adebayor swap deal with lennon,but if it was to happen that would piss me right off getting rid of shauny and getting lennon in,no thanks.Also whats the betting that gobshite ian wright pops up soon calling City to fck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.