S.O.S.Save Our Shaun (Merged)

I'd keep him and regularly use him as a sub. That said I was convinced Johnson should go until this weekend.

Kolarov, Dzeko,Milner and Barry are in the same category I think, i.e. you'd hope they'd prove worth keeping because they'll come good but you aren't 100% convinced they are not just taking the place in the 25 of an even better player.

If it was my choice this second, I'd not sign anyone else and make the best of what we have. There's a magic in the squad that has not been there in a while. Maybe we should take a punt on it. ??? >confused<

blinkblue said:
1 - Hart
2 - Taylor
3 - Hildebrand
4 - Richards
5 - Zabaleta
6 - Kompany
7 - Lescott
8 - Kolo Toure
9 - Clichy
10 - Kolarov
11 - De Jong
12 - Yaya Toure
13 - Barry
14 - Milner
15 - Silva
16 - A.Johnson
17 - SWP
18 - Cerci
19 - Nasri
20 - Aguero
21 - Tevez
22 - Dzeko
23 - Weiss
24 -
25 -

Why are people worrying if Shauny will make the 25? There's more than enough room for him.

I don't think a lot of City fans remember the under 21 rules for the roster.

He will easily make the 25-man, it's just a question of whether the manager and Shaun himself wants to stay.

Glad sweep is proving me wrong. Last season I told everyone who'd listen he wasn't good enough. Thought he was short on confidence and lacked that lightening turn of pace he used to have.

I hope this pre-season form remains for rest of season. He may not be as quick off the mark as he was a few years ago but he looks to be enjoying himself again and confidence is returning. Bob would mad not to keep him.

Shaun is the last footballing link I have with City. Watched his debut against Utd, Denis Irwin game. Ran at em he did, little fella, watched his few early games them I did one to Australia. I'd be gutted if he leaves City, and I was honestly more happy when we signed him back than Robinho, I think we all knew that would end in tears. I actually remember exactly where I was when I heard he'd come home.

bwfcchick said:
No! Sell him to us, we need him. :)
I don't get why fans who support other teams come on here a forum for City and post things about their club pointless
Anyway, SWP has said many times that he wants to stay and retire with us and there is definitly a place in the 25 man squad for him and given his pre-season form he should get a chance in the first XI

MCFC 4 EVER said:
bwfcchick said:
No! Sell him to us, we need him. :)
I don't get why fans who support other teams come on here a forum for City and post things about their club pointless
Anyway, SWP has said many times that he wants to stay and retire with us and there is definitly a place in the 25 man squad for him and given his pre-season form he should get a chance in the first XI

Chill out - it was just a joke. I can't see us signing him anyway, but I honestly can't see him playing much either. Regarding opposition supporters I saw a thread asking what the views on different forums were of City, so clearly people are interested. I'm sure if most people didn't want opposition fans on here the forum would be City only?

Re: S.O.S.

zeven said:
He is not good enough :(

remember, Jo did well last pre season look how that went.

I agree with all of that. Apart from the 1st line and the 2nd line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.